- How to make an appointment for treatment?
It's easy! You can do this by completing the application, by clicking here, or by phone: 808 29 90 90 or 21 049 99 96 ..If you click and leave your details, we will contact you within 24 hours to suggest some dates for you.
- How can I prepare for a consultation?
Just write on a sheet of paper, the symptoms of your complaint, not to forget anything that may be relevant. Also include the drug list that you are taking if necessary.
- Should I bring any test results?
Yes, you must bring the latest tests that you have. These will help us to better assess your status and which tests need to be repeated or are new to do.
- Do you have any insurance contract agreements?
- Right now we do not have agreements or direct contracts with insurers or health sub-systems. If you have a subsystem or private health insurance, you may apply for reimbursement of treatments that are carried out at the AIR Care Centre ®.
- What protocols or partnerships exist?
The AIR Care Centre® has established agreements / protocols with the following entities:
• Protocol to the Social Services of the Municipality of Lisbon (the entity issues a waiver based on the percentage that is paid by the user and the patient pays the remainder to the AIR Care Centre®) - http://www.sscml.pt/internet/
• Association of Officers of the Armed Forces (direct discount on services) - http://www.aofa.pt/
• RESPIRA - Portuguese Association of People with COPD and other Chronic Respiratory Diseases (direct discount on services) - http://www.respira.pt/
• Judges Union Portuguese Association (direct discount on services) - http://www.asjp.pt/
Sub-systems (free regime)
• Caixa Geral de Depósitos
• SAMS Quadros
• SAMS Sul e Ilhas South and Islands
- Do I need a medical prescription, to obtain medical treatments at the AIR Care Centre®?
It is not mandatory, but desirable. You should have written information from your doctor that encompasses clinical information addressed to the doctors at the AIR Care Centre®. You should also include your physician's contacts to facilitate dialogue between professionals from The Centre and your doctor.